Thursday, March 29, 2007

VAM Dry Box


VAM Dry Box
Originally uploaded by Spiegelbild.

When I saw this item posted at the FPC Forum, I knew I want to have one.
I needed something where I can store all my photo equipment and VAM Dry Box is just what I need.
I was thinking to use this box when travelling too.
Like put all my equipments inside and pack it inside the luggage.
But when this item was delivered.... uh oh....
The box itself is heavy and putting it inside my luggage would take half of my baggage allowance.
Hmmmm....
I guess I need to find a better way to bring all my stuff the comfortable way.
In my recent trip to Taipei , I was carrying my laptop and camera on the Lowepro backpack.
Well, the first thing I did as soon as I got back to Manila was to get a massage due to the back ache I got for carrying this backpack full of gadgets.
Going back to this Dry Box, it is worth your money. For Php 2,900.00 its one cheap way to take care of your things.
More info on this .... please check out Powerpee's

No comments:

Post a Comment