Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Need A Macro Lens


I Need A Macro Lens
Originally uploaded by Spiegelbild.

This photo will remind me of the moment of frustration as I try to shoot on a perspective but couldn't achieve due to my lack of equipment.

My talent for imagination helps me determine the kind of shot I want.
But how to do it? First, I need macro lens.

That's what I know.

But, that brings me to another dilemma. What kind of macro lens?
Choosing the lens is another difficult thing.
More difficult than choosing between Canon and Nikon.
(That's what I have heard of from my FPC colleagues.)

Going back, another hindrance of course, is the cost.
I could easily decide to get the top of the line macro lens to make the choice easy for me.
But is it easy on my pocket?

Anyhow, in time I know I will have my macro lens.
Who knows?
Someone might give it as a gift.

**Smile**

No comments:

Post a Comment