Sunday, January 18, 2009

100UPComing Class 1 Finals

Whenever there's a photoshoot held in the clubhouse of our village, I never take out my camera to join in the photo session. Instead I content myself with watching the photographers and the models do their stuff.

But yesterday's last part of my day was the 100UPComing Class 1 Finals organized by 100UP in cooperation with Arti Entertainment of Rei Rana.


I was hurrying to get home from my date with my LaCo friends to attend to the 100UP culminating activity.

I decided to take out my camera and train on how to shoot at night with available lights. I normally hate shooting in this kind of condition because I never produce photos the way I like them. Blurred and OOF photos -- that's what I make.

At any rate, it was an easy night. It may not have the grandest production but the activity was good.

Congratulations to the winners of the 100UPComing Class 1 !


Glenn del Rosario & Angie Sagmit



(L-R) 1st Runner UP JM Soratos & Teresa Aragon, Winners Glenn del Rosario & Angie Sagmit, 2nd Runner Up Dale Dizon & Ghen Manrique


Congratulations as well to 100UP ! Til the next search. :)

More photos here : 100UPComing Class 1 Finals

Read more : 100UPComing 2008 Final 13 and visit Robert Regala's site here.

No comments:

Post a Comment